Candle Making Workshop
Join our team of curators and guides for a hands-on candle-making workshop at TVC Holistics Burlington Mall location.
OUR NEXT CANDLE WORKSHOP IS Friday May 13, 2022!
Participants will learn the basics of making a container candle. We will cover topics that include types of natural waxes, selecting the proper wicks size, candle safety and care. Everyone will have the opportunity to choose from over a dozen different fragrance oils and create their very own custom scent.
- Each participant will make a 4 ounce or 8-ounce candle.
- The class lasts about 1 hour. Once poured, candles can take up to 45 minutes to harden before they can be packed up to take home. Candles can be left at the store to be picked.
- Sorry, no refunds or transfers for cancellations. Seats must be booked in advance as we have capacity limits.
- We allow attendees to BYOB. Cups, napkins, and wine/bottle opener available. Just bring your bottle!
- We are currently only allowing 10 people per class. Please be aware that this is a workshop where we are creating a custom scent and masks will be removed at the fragrance station.
- Please note, there are no refunds or transfers for missed workshops.